Saturday 3 January 2015

December: Adios and not Goodbye!

I don't know how it happened, but somehow my last week in Sydney came around and I became a whirlwind of activity trying to do everything I needed to do and see everyone I needed to see before I left.

My family in Oz really has been my trapeze crew at Circus Arts. And the day before I flew I had one final training session with them all. Words can't describe, so here are the best pictures of the day:













I definitely consider this to be an 'extended leave of absence' rather than a final farewell! I can't imagine that I won't ever be playing and circus-ing with these wonderful people ever again....it will just be a matter of time. If there's anything I've learnt this year, it's to keep doing what you want to do; keep following your passion and you will succeed and make great friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment